Bible Verse Of The Day

August 10, 2024

The Top 25 Scriptures For Anxiety

 



Anxiety can weigh heavily on the heart and mind, but the Bible offers comfort and reassurance through its timeless verses. Here are 25 powerful scriptures to help you find peace and strength in times of worry. 

 1. Philippians 4:6-7:  "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." 
 2. Matthew 6:34:  "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." 
 3. 1 Peter 5:7 : "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 
 4. Isaiah 41:10: "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." 
 5. Psalm 55:22: "Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." 
 6. John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." 
 7. Isaiah 26:3: "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." 
 8. Psalm 94:19:"In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul." 
 9. Matthew 11:28-30: "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." 
 10. Joshua 1:9: "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." 
 11. Proverbs 12:25: "Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad." 
 12. Psalm 34:4 :"I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears." 
 13. 2 Timothy 1:7: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 
 14. Psalm 23:4 : "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." 
 15. Romans 8:28: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." 
 16. Psalm 139:23-24: "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." 
 17. Hebrews 13:6: "So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."
 18. Romans 15:13: "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." 
 19. Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you." 
 20. Psalm 56:3: "What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." 
 21. Lamentations 3:22-23: "It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." 
 22. Zephaniah 3:17: "The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." 
 23. Psalm 27:1: "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" 
 24. Deuteronomy 31:8: "And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed." 
 25. John 16:33: "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

Conclusion: 
These scriptures remind us of God's ever-present comfort and assurance during anxious times. Meditate on these verses, and let them fill your heart with peace and trust in God's unwavering presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment